The John H. Daniel Experience
Simply the Finest Product Line with
the Most Valuable Resources for Retailers
John H. Daniel Custom Tailoring is committed to made-to-measure innovation and advancement, allowing us to provide our discerning retailers and their customers with truly special garments. John H. Daniel suits go beyond simple clothes; they tell a story about our clientele, each as unique as the last, and engage our customers in the design process. The fabrication, cut, styling, and fit of each John H. Daniel piece is truly unique. The advantages of our made-to-measure custom tailoring to the retailer and your customer are only limited by your imagination.
Benefits For Our Retailers and Custom Clothiers:
- No inventory commitment.
- No seasonal deliveries.
- An entire retail store in one program.
- Never a reason for a potential customer to leave your store because ‘he can’t find what he is looking for’.
- Three distinct grades of tailoring as well an off-shore program (RIO Black Label) to meet the vast array of price points and tailoring details demanded by your clients.
- Over 500 fabrics per season or 1,000 per year of unique fabrics that we own and are available the day you submit the order. There is no delay in your order waiting for goods to arrive from fabric houses.
- In addition to our standard matching linings you have your choice of over 75 unique linings to complement any fabric.
- If your client desires something more unique that our standard matching thread colors, you have over 70 different colors to choose from for buttonhole or pic stitch thread.
- The Ibiza Collection – over a dozen of the finest collection of horn and pearl suit buttons imported from Portugal
- Our Imperial Collection – solid metal buttons in gold and silver to complement the classic blazer.
- Cut, make and trim (CMT) services available. We gladly tailor garments from any fabrics that you procure from your favorite fabric houses or client provided fabrics.
- Personal label service. You provide us with the name or initials that your client desires to have on their unique label. We will gladly sew in your store label when you provide them cut and folded.
- Your choice of order entry. Submit your orders by fax, scan and e-mail or take advantage of our simple and easy use online ordering system which reduces the amount of repetitive data entry on future orders.
- We accept e-mailed photographs of your clients with submission of the order to help you obtain the best possible fit.
- An affordable line of fit-line jackets to use for first time clients. An invaluable resource to help you reduce alterations and show features of your garments.
- A personal, password protected website which gives you access to your online ordering for John H. Daniel or RIO Black Label orders, order acknowledgements, shipment tracking, cloth bulletins, measuring guide, Ibiza button collection and style portfolio.
- Decades of experience in customer service to provide friendly guidance and help answer your questions, often even when you are with your client.
- Design, materials, support, and customer service with our master tailors.
- 85 years of experience in dressing men with strength, confidence, and elegance.
- Stronger relationships with your clients, who understand that powerful clothing is worth the wait and are ensured an accurate fit.
- You can choose particular models and styling features so that you can design your own unique look for your store or business.
- You can set up a set of standards or features that you would like included on all of your orders so that your free from repeating the same instructions.
- The ordering process can be a very simple and clean process by choosing a fabric number, style number while including a few basic measurements, or you can choose to design the garment down to the details of choosing the color of the buttonholes.
- We have an alteration service available. While most retailers and clothiers maintain a local alteration shop for basic alterations to reduce the delivery time, occasionally it will be required to return a garment to our shop for adjustments. Because we own our fabrics and we can often replace a sleeve or even a new matching pant due to the clumsiness of a poorly trained waiter.
- Training is available in our offices in Knoxville or on site in your city. While we always display at the major men’s wear shows throughout the U.S., we encourage on site training for the best communication and results.
- Trunk show support is available. Many of our brick and mortar stores are seeing great benefit of featuring a representative from ‘your private tailoring house’ to give your clients a reason to invest in custom clothing.
Benefits For Your Customers:
- More than 600 of the world’s finest fabrics from which your clients can choose.
- More than 172 different styles to customize their experience and look.
- Thousands of potential combinations of fabric and details, along with special features unique to the John H. Daniel experience.
- Custom made to your client’s measurements – in any size.
- Unique, distinctive character you can’t get off the rack.
- Delivered in 4½-5 weeks.